Projects Funded By Donations
Donations support creating new regional editions as well as printing and distributing current editions to hundreds of thousands of young people. Make a donation yourself or invite your meeting or church, social club, reading group, quilting group, school or community to make a donation.
- Publishing the English edition, The Power of Goodness: Art and Stories for a Culture of Peace
- Publishing the Tri-lingual edition, Power of Goodness: Stories of Nonviolence and Reconciliation
- Publishing the Teacher's Manual, The Power of Goodness: Training Manual
- Curating the The Power of Goodness: Traveling Art Exhibition
- Offering workshops in schools and libraries
- Translating to Indonesian, Nepali and other languages
- Adding new stories and artwork to the Pool
Tax Deductible Donations
Send checks payable to:
Power of Goodness
90 W University St, Alfred, NY 14802
Readers are inspired to act with courage to bring good into the lives of those around them.
Let us know of any funding sources (large or small) that could offer financial help at: Jenna@Power-of-Goodness.info
The Power of Goodness is a non-profit organization relying on volunteers from around the world and collaborating with Friends Peace Teams in Asia West Pacific and Peacebuilding UK. Send tax-deductible donations to:
• Maintain the Global Story Pool: Make checks out to: Power of Goodness, and mail to: 90 W University St, Alfred, NY 14802.
• Collect new stories and illustrations: Friends Peace Teams-Asia West Pacific, fpt-awp.org.
• Conduct education and counseling training: Peacebuilding UK, peacebuildinguk.org.
Purchase the books and teacher's manual at CourageousGifts.com.
Jenna@Power-of-Goodness.info • 90 W University St. Alfred, NY 14802 USA • 607-542-9029